me !

Wednesday 30 March 2011

ARI TOK!

TERHARU NYA KAMEK!!
kdak tok eh...

TAUK X KNK?
sbab nk...sbab......sbab..
TDK KAMEK BACA NK TOK
She's like the one you know? Kinda like,she's the first one even though you have alot of ex's.I don't really know how to describe it in words.Seriously,there's so many words i can think of but non can really..really,i mean REALLY describe her.She's like the one and only...I can't find another girl like her.SERIOUS MAN,NO JOKE.
I really appreciate her and i wish i can do anything in return.But i'm just a normal person,i can't buy her anything expensive.BUT,i can give her my words and the promise that i made.SERIOUSLY,now i'm taking our relationship to a whole new level...
I'm thinking of marrying her.But now is not the time,so i have to be very patient and be very devoted so that my promises would come true...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I REALLY AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR...I TRULY AM

WRITTEN BY: MY SUPERAFRO  :))

cyesly kamek sa drik d appreciate glak tyme bca smua ya..huhu
kira kdak 1st tyme in my life bh da org pdh gya ..hahaha.SAKAI kmk tok.huhu.

eeee!!!!!kamek syg IZZAT LUQMAN AZAHARI..
xtauk gk gne mok mdh..syg  glak2..
kmk eh..kmk nk..kmk MOK...

 KAWEN !!

p kamek mun dpt mok kawen ngn CINTA kmk sorg jk..mun dpt lh..bna..cyesly maok..
mbk kata lagu PERFECT TWO
'you're the ONE i wanna marry'

SSSHHHHIIIAAAHHH!! siap ada lagu gk ya...
pasya nk...kmk mok...aduiiiii...malu mok mdh ...kmk mok ada ...kmk mok ada..gne mok mdh ho,malu la...hahahaha.SHY2 CAT ajk..kmk mok..
ADA BABY!!
kedak tok eh
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


kiut x?kmk mok baby kmk kdak ya..p mun ny xkiut kdak ya,kiut kdk makbpk nya cukuplah.heeee..xdalah..xkmk mileh ko..ny kiut ka x.ny tetap ank bh...
kmk slalu doa smua tok jd kenyataan.mbk kata org
"i wish my dream'll come TRUE"

i love you so much sayang.i wanna marry you right now!!!HAHAHAHA :)))
but I CAN'T..
ayoyo...how long to wait ha...hehehe..LANJI kamek tok...

kmk cyesly xmok noleh laki lain gk..sbab nk laki kmk 
"ONE IN A MILLION"

i miss you damn much! i wanna say i'm  YOUR'S and you're MINE!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment